RYAN ROCHE

RYAN ROCHE

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I've had a big crush on the jewelry collection Finn that my friend Deb Watson introduced me to a few years ago. Soraya Silchenstedt is the master behind those dainty beauties..It was such a pleasure to get to work with her gorgeous collection for my Spring Summer 2012 look book. They have also launched a super sweet second line called minor obsessions...Its all enough to make your heart skip a beat! I personally can't stop thinking about the sapphire love knot ring..just in case my husband is reading this!!!

  













 



FINN
MINOR OBSESSIONS




2 comments:

  1. I want to say that your pictures are very nice. I have to say that your design are very beautiful. I really like the necklace. The color of the necklace is my favorite. This is very elegant and simple piece of jewelry. I can't wait to buy it. Thanks.
    Antique ring

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most thing i like here is the ring! It's abosolutely shop jewellery fantastic!

    ReplyDelete